Libertyville, IL, USA, March 31, 2021- Compliance Group Inc., an ISO 27001 certified company and a trusted life sciences industry partner, today announced the launch of iQuality e-QMS (iQMS), a suite of digital Quality Management System products comprising QMS (Quality Management System) and Document Management System (DMS).
iQMS, a Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted on SOC 2 Type II and ISO 27001 certified iQuality Cloud, enables Life Sciences companies to improve product quality by leveraging the latest advancements in Artificial Intelligence and digitalizing the entire process for customers. This product suite provides seamless quality and process control that matches its unique quality processes and workflows cost-effectively. eQMS suite is simple, flexible, and easily configurable and ensures best-in-class quality management and FDA compliance.
- Comes with pre-configured workflows that are aligned with process improvements from FDA's Case for Quality initiatives - The Case for Quality program is intended to help the FDA identify device manufacturers that consistently produce high-quality devices. It will allow the FDA to identify participants with high-quality manufacturing practices that also align with the laws and regulations implemented by the FDA (source: FDA Case for Quality - Make CAPA Cool)
- Easily configurable per client processes –Process Modules (e.g., CAPA) tailored to suit customer's requirements.
- AI and ML-enabled to recognize and recommend patterns and trends with continued usage.
- Ease of Use: Seamless user experience.
- Out of box intelligent analytics and reporting module
- Compliant with 21 CFR Part 11and Annex 11, Electronics Record, Electronic Signatures, Audit Trails, and Role-Based Access Control
- Securely hosted on ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type II certified iQuality cloud platform
- Validated out of box features for rapid implementation
iQMS comes out of the box with its iQuality Analytics platform and provides robust in-house analytics, which gives the users a unified view of quality metrics across the organization. The users can analyze data from multiple stages of the product life cycle across different divisions worldwide within one unified platform.
iQMS addresses users' core pain points across the Life Sciences industry: paper-based quality management, missing information, flaws in Corrective Actions, invalidated data insights, lack of preventive actions/measures, and complex and time-consuming audits.
Who's a good fit? Any client, small or enterprise-level, within the Life Sciences or Food Industries that are either using paper-based QMS processes or a legacy QMS technology.
Deliver Value with Secure Cloud First SolutioniQuality QMS SaaS suite offers cloud-first, secure, validated, and compliant to the US and EU regulations. Users can expect hassle-free and customized on-boarding, rapid and secure implementation, scalable technology, and low cost of ownership and maintenance.
Compliance Group is proud to announce that one of the largest FDA-regulated food industry companies has selected iQuality QMS for implementation at its 20+ global sites.
About Compliance Group Inc.
Compliance Group Inc. is a full-spectrum service provider to Life Sciences, Food, Tobacco, and Cosmetic industries. The focus of the team is Technology, Regulations, and Life Sciences processes. Compliance Group Inc. products and services customize the solutions and their appropriate delivery model that fits the customer's specific situation.
The life sciences industry presents a unique challenge – it requires solutions that improve product quality, complies with the myriad regulations, and at the same time reduce cycle times. It is a complex challenge to tackle because of these requirements' conflicting nature, and it is precisely what Compliance Group resolves for organizations.
Connect with Compliance Group today at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (847) 327-3167, Ext. 406.